George Sq Christmas Tree + UPDATE

Obviously this a really bad night shoot lol. My phone camera doesn't take very good photos at night but thought I would post it anyway since I have been M.I.A! SORRY


 UPDATE
 Next year I am hopefully going to save up for a good starter camera. I have seen a really nice one at a good price. And I am hopefully going to save up the pennies to do a home study course in photography. So I have a qualification behind me. I think I would like to do something in photography maybe as a side career (eventually lol)

If you like the images  please "Like" the post. Comments are always a Bonus ;)






Don't forget to follow the blog and Subscribe to Through Siobhán's Eyes by Email to keep up to date with posts! And make sure you go "Like" my Facebook Page


Wee Shubba

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment